Degree Verification

tranThe Old Catholic Institute was recently informed various people are falsely claiming to have received degrees from our Institute.  Current or former students may obtain a copy of their transcripts, a copy of their degree, or have verification of transcripts sent to other institutions by using the following form: Transcript Request.  Please note that only current or previous students may request transcripts. Other institutions must instruct the former students to submit the request. The form must be sent via U.S. Postal Service; facsimile or email requests will not be processed.

Log in here!